• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Monday, April 30, 2007

    yabadabadoo! exams over oredi! yippe yippee!

    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    exams are over!! -relieved-

    Anyway, my last post was a pre-exam post, and thus, to end of nicely, here's a post exam post to briefly talk about the experience i went through.

    Before i begin, my dear asked me to advertise for 'xing wang's mango desert'. haha...my darling brought me to siglap xing wang's restaurant for dinner right after my horrendous matlab paper last friday. hee so sweet =) and we had such a feast! ok here's what happened...we ordered a plate of noodles, and some glutinous rice which were quite nice...then a plate of fried won tan! the thing is the picture on the menu showed really really big won tan and i'm such a big eater..was so hungry and wanted to eat that. and it ended up really really really tiny! like 10 times smaller the size. -.- so being hungry still, i looked at the desert...the mango desert look so nice...it looks huge but i thought since this restaurant uses picture to bluff the customers, shouldn't be that big...

    LOOK AT THE PRODUCT!













    ITS HUGGGEEEEE! we looked at each other, stunned. it was so huge i didn't know how to start...haha. anyway we finished more than half. haha. look at my dear destroying the mountain! we even made ice carvings on it haha!

    okie...anyway back to the exams. it was so horrible. made me super stressed! its traumatic haha having so much to study...and facing really horrible paper which made me leave more than 30 marks blank. BAH. i just pray and cross fingers God will pull me through this exam. i dun wanna retake ahhh. hee...but its over now! and i'm a happy lil gal!

    here are some pictures of us during the mugging spree in NUS Central Library. This is what i do when i'm bored and tired of studying...photo whoring!! hur hur... *grin*



































    me and dearest biting our pens...

























    my dearest concentrating..hahaha...











    uhh i wasn't concentrating...i was posing. haha

    oh! and u gotta look at my maths helpsheet! MA 1506! i had to take picture for rememberance! its full to the brim...no space for more formulas haha.
    madness.












    and my darling and guitar dearies were so sweet. thanks sandra for the motivational postcard! really sweeet! and i hope u all like the clips and the little note i wrote! yuting! didn't see u at the lib that day... or else i cld have passed u one that day too! =)











    and from my dear:











    so very sweet... =) love u!











    thakns sandra! the card is so me! haha (quoting from min hwee and my darling..i look like that little creature)
    ok enough of photos!
    To my friends (Jess, bitsies, min hwee, guo yi, etc etc...):
    thank you all for your encouragements...all the smses, msn chats...really mean so much. when i'm stressed, you all msg me to tell me to keep going...min hwee, thanks for all the good luck msges..sorry if i replied so late! thank you for asking me to jia you...thank you all! i love all of you! =) sandra! i owe u banana split! remind me ah! lets go for k box soon k! i miss it!...yuting ah! when u start work! leave some time for us k haha...or use the money u earn to treat us...wahahhaha. dun do so much shopping! :P
    To my darling:
    dear..you've been there for me throughout my entire exams...through thick and thin. You've been there, never leaving me alone.
    When i'm stressed and u know i'm stressed, you call me and sent me smses to encourage me all the way...
    When i'm tired and feeling sleepy, you'ld be my energizer fishy and bunny, taking silly pictures of yourself and send me to make me laugh....
    when i'm breaking down and feeling so demoralised, you prayed for me over the phone, and reminded me of God's love...
    when i'm getting frustrated, you did not get irritated..instead you calm me down..
    when i'm feeling nervous, you came to hug me and made me calm...
    when i'm feeling unconfident, you told me that i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...
    above all, every single day, every single hour, every single moment, you told me....
    i love you.
    and i'm always with you.
    dear, you really mean the world to me. i know you've been there for me more than i've been there for you througout these exams. i made you sad coz it seemed my faith disappeared...i was in total frenzy and forgot about God's presence...but you brought me back, you brought me back to God. you reminded me of His love. Dear, if you haven't realised, you're the bestest boyfriend and soulmate in my heart. the one and only....thank you dear for all that you've done. I too, wanna do all that i can for you...i truly, thank God for you.
    Thanks darling for every single thing that you've done out of love.
    I love you. =)

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->