• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Saturday, April 07, 2007

    Blessed Easter to all!

    GOD IS RISEN! HE IS RISEN INDEED!!
















    Today during Easter service, my heart was not focused on worshipping God. I was distracted by what's happening around me. Distracted by the dance ministry, distracted by the music players...and distracted by all the workload recurring in my mind. But, as i look at the people around me, people of all age group, young and old, worshipping God..singing praises from within. And i was touched. There was a sense of joy knowing that this is God's family. And I'm part of this family. And you can be part of God's family too. As long as you believe...

    Darling, I'm sorry for yesterday. All my whines, growls, frustration, tears and whatever not. I was a monster! Sorry for being so irritating... I was stressed up and had so much trouble with my CM and MATLAB. I was just lousy...i spent a whole 5 hours plus trying to debug coz i just wanna use ODE. How foolish. And i had to disturb so many people coz i just felt so helpless, now knowing why it just simply can't run. Thanks to all to help me...Dearest, Jian liang, wei jian, Zhi Zhong etc etc. gosh, i'm sorry i disturbed so many people. =( but really appreciate all of your help. Thanks to Wei Jian for telling me to use the save and load function. And really, even though i was such a monster, i just wanna really really thank my dear for being so patient, who even though was so stressed with his uncompleted work and revision, patiently and willingly took out time to help me look at my program and try to debug for me. I felt so bad. I'm sorry dear for being such a monster.

    dear, i know that it's not about who helping who, but rather, its us helping each other out of love. I just wanna say that I love you for who you are and appreciate every single thing that you've done for me. And i too, would be more than willing to help you in any way. And i'll encourage you and be with you...in times of stress, sadness, happiness, frustration, worries, I WILL BE THERE....for you. And dear, you're not a useless boyfriend and i'm not a useless girlfriend either. God wouldn't make useless children, would He? He has a purpose for each one of us and we'll work and do His glory...We'll be His instruments. Our love will be a testimony...we're not useless. Lets try to stop blaming ourselves anymore k. I'll try dear =) Let's be strong and united in Christ as one body...and together, we'll run this race with God. What foundation can be stronger than God? =)

    I know the next few weeks are gonna be so stressful and so often, we would want each other's attention..yet we need to focus on our books too. It would be hard but let us not expect anything from each other, but just give what we can and love each other wholeheartedly; that we'll be there for each other in times of need and in times of joy. We'll stand firm and not shake. Every struggle or tear that we go through or shed..we grow..and we grow with God and through God.

    No matter how strong the storm is...we'll stand by each other, holding firm to God's love.

    dear, you can do it ok...we'll make it to the mark. Step by step...i'll be your destresser, i'll be your comfort, i'll be your encourager, i'll be your lover. And God will see us through all this. no matter how well or how bad u do darling, i'll love you for who you are...we'll just do our best, and leave the rest to Him. He will provide...

    *
    **
    ***
    ****
    *****

    And i write all this because i love you....

    -Hugs-

    1 Comments:

    Blogger mailstealer said...

    hi I am samanth aIU love your pics and how did you get your background




    Samantha@love.com

    1:33 PM  

    Post a Comment
    << Home

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->