• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Saturday, March 03, 2007

    thank you... =)

    it's been a while since i last updated.

    well, this whole week was mid term tests..5 in the entire week. and i'm totally drained. maths test was alright, followed by 2 other tests which killed me badly- CM1502 and CN1111. CN1111 is a total goner..100% guaranteed fail. i hope to get at least 20 marks out of 100. that's how bad it is. sigh. i studied hard somemore. killer mod. bah..GEK1532 mcq test was alright..thanks to Guo Yi =) but i s/ued it already. so i barely studied for it anyway. Then this morn was IT1005 programming test. It was really tricky.

    to sum it all, this week was really very taxing for me. Sorry to all if i replied your sms-es at an incredibly slow speed, sorry to those who wanted to meet me but i cant...i was just too stressed.

    even though my tests ended, i still have tutorials, bio lab, chem lab report, matlab report, so on and so forth. And my saturday is gone already. look, its 9.15 and i haven done anything today. hur hur. i need a break.

    ok so that is it.

    enough of whining.

    now for the more important part...this is dedicated to my dearest =)

    Firstly i must say that i've been super duper whiny this week. I was in quite a depressed and stressed mood the entire week, often feeling so down and upset i can't finish studying or don't even know what i'm studying...and often worries that i'll do so badly.

    But you never once complained that i was whiny or i was being irritating.

    Yet, you were there to listen...you were there to encourage me, comfort me, dry my tears and make me stand up and move on. You were always there when i need you.

    You understand that i didn't really have a lot of time this week, that i needed a lot of time to study esp for my cn and cm test on thurs. You understand it all..gave me some space to study the entire day. And you were always a phone away, calling me to wake me up from my short naps, to listen to my whines, to tell me that i can do it, to pray for me.

    i was utterly depressed with my cn knowing that i can't even do a simple problem to many, and lost a lot of marks severely...and u were there with me, before and after the test, to pray for me and to hug me and comfort me. i broke down on thurs coz i cldn't take the stress and i was weak, and u cried with me to share my tears. at the end of it all, you put a smile to my face...and i stood up again.

    on friday, i realised my pgp lock was spoilt...i couldn't lock my door. i was a little irritated, knowing that i am already busy and i have to fork out time to report this thing and get it fixed. Yet, you were there right after our maths tutorial, and you accompanied me to get it fixed. You were sick really badly, but still helped me with matlab the entire day. i was so worried for matlab coz i didn't know everything, couldn't understand it, and just frustrated with myself. But you were so very patient with me.

    you did not show a slightest bit of impatience towards me.

    Instead, you explain it to me over and over again, step by step, with utmost patience and love, teaching me from scratch. And you had fever that day. Still, you spent the entire day, till past midnite, accompanying me while i study matlab...until i was done with all the lecture notes. You even spent a few solid hours, reading my matlab textbook and notes, to teach me. You learnt an entire new module just to help me. And you were of great help. You went to search the internet for extra notes, printed them out for me, searched for some test questions, gave them to me and did it with me. You explain every single thing i didn't understand about matlab, until i understood. From 3pm till 12.30am...you were there every single minute. Many times i felt so tired and wanted to give up, but u were there constantly encouraging me and telling me i am almost there...and i can do it.

    you reminded me not to compare with others, and it was certainly a good reminder. thank you...

    because i was selfish and wanted you to be with me, you didn't manage to do your maths tutorial...sigh, i'm sorry.

    the entire week, i was so busy with work, but yet, you understood it all, and just be with me.

    today, you woke up and called me straight away, afraid that i overslept for my matlab test. Called me and prayed for my test before i entered the lt...and fetched me right after my matlab test.

    you told me that you're willing to give up your s/u and give it all to me. you told me that you're willing to give up all your grades just for me...you told me you're willing to give up all your time just for me...

    and

    every single prayer you made, there was me. you remembered me in your prayer.

    i can't say how much you've sacrificed and done for me coz its just too much. and i'm just so very thankful for you. truly, i thank God for you.

    you yourself have much work to do, but you never once complained it to me...but just encourage me all the time, to the extent of helping me to plan my time so i can finish.

    you're just too wonderful...and i love you so.

    thank you for everything you've done for me...truly, i dun deserve this.

    i just wanna say i'm really touched by every single thing you've done for me...everything you did out of love. thank you dear. i wanna be there for you too and you know i'm always there.. =)

    -love you..-

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->