• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Wednesday, March 14, 2007

    MUCHIE MONKEYS WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS

    hee!

    FINALLY!

    I MANAGED TO MEET UP WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS! =)

    i know its been so long since i met all of you...my fault. my bad! i've been busy busy! =) but me really happy to meet all of you today for dinner! (sadly, cldn't see yuting! ah ting! i miss eeeuuuu!!) heez

    anyway! we had such a feast! calamari, ham & cheese bake rice, chicken spagetthi, another type of pasta, some pizza, brownie with icecream and choc milkshake!!

    i'm super full..u bet. haha. we were bloated but we had so much laughter. think i was crazy. i was spouting nonsense throughout the whole dinner. think i can join mh as lamer. haha..but mh dun wanna friend me. dunno why. sobs.

    why all of u suddenly dun want to friend me haha. think only min joo is on my side. hmph! sandra, we hao peng you right?! hao peng you loves rou gan! not u are rou gan! hahaha...and mh! hee hee...i be lamer with u la, then u be my friend. and hui lin and min joo! i got give presents..must be my friend!

    gosh. i'm practically sucking up to you all already. hai. why my friends suddenly like that. lolx. i sound so despo now. but oh well, putting aside the jokes and laming arnd, i really had a great time catching up with you girls! been an enjoyable dinner =) i had lotsa fun! though i was victimised hur hur.

    sandra, my heart 'per rak' haha! you know wad i mean! *grinz*

    and what's the ans to your puzzle! tell me tell me!!!! me wanna knowwwww!

    haha

    to my girls: huggies :) miss ya all!

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->