• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Saturday, March 24, 2007

    God, move the mountains...

    In the bible, it was said that a faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains...

    At this point of my life, when struggles come crashing on me...the only hope is in the Lord. Vulnerable, weak, tired are what i feel physically and mentally right now...but spiritually, i shall stay strong. It really isnt easy esp when exams are drawing near and i'm already struggling to keep afloat with all the stress in school work. I'm heavily burdened with my own personal struggles and one that just poured on me yesterday. Yet, i know that we can lay our burdens at the foot of the cross and God will take it for us.

    Dear, it's gonna be a tough period for us. As i cry yesterday, feeling desperate, i am just really thankful for your assurance that no matter what, you'll always be with me. And you'll always love me...and i too, will always love you. We'll prove our love and stand firm with the love of God. For God is the strongest foundation anyone could have...no matter how strong the storm may be, we'll hold on to this strong foundation we have and tide through it.

    At this point in my life, where i feel so low and down, i just want to ask my friends to pray for me and my dear...to pray for strength and God to move all these obstacles. And when 2 or 3 are gathered in the name of the Lord, our Father will definitely hear our prayers...

    i'm heavily stressed and depressed...but the joy of the Lord is with me, now and forever.

    dear, i love you...

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->