• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Sunday, March 18, 2007

    A day of being a bridesmaid.

    Just a short update.

    Yesterday was my cousin Janice's Wedding. My very first cousin to get married and i had the opportunity to be the bridesmaid. gosh. it was tiring. I never expected myself to feel that tired. Having to wake up at 8.30am in the morning and get dressed, put on make up, let my maid do up my hair, wear contacts, wear jewellery, etc etc and set off to the bride's house. There, i had the chance to visit her room and see the make-up artist do her make up and hair. kinda cool. How the tiara was put on, the veil, and when she wore the super gorgeous gown, wow. the gown really pretty! Being the bridesmaid, when the groom came, i had to go to the gate and prevent him from entering. Thus, i had to ask several questions and when answered wrongly, he has to do punishments! but luckily, he got brothers to help. Well, since they answered most of them wrongly, cruel me went to make them do star jumps, push ups in their suits. heee heee. And they had to sing a song...and they sang twinkle twinkle little star..hur so funny coz some of them dun even know how to sing. bad me. haha. The groom had to drink this horrible drink after that and we demanded $$$. wahaha. Then we finally let him in and he entered the bride's room. so sweeet. * beams*

    throughout the day, i had to follow the bride for tea ceremony for both sides. And then the solemnization ceremony and the wedding dinner. Everywhere she goes with that gown, i had to tag along behind and carry the gown. its quite ma fan actually. but well oh well! it's actually quite fun and an eye opener. first time i witness the whole wedding like this! now i know how a traditional wedding is supposed to be. hee hee hee.

    anyway! just wanna wish my cousin janice and her hubby Terrence a very blissful marriage! They're going to Japan for honeymoon then migrate to melbourne. how envious! i'm still stuck here in nus haha. Hope they 'zao sheng gui zi'! then i'll have niece/ nephew already. but i dun wanna be auntie haha. May their love be everlasting always!

    pictures!
    my night dresss..






    my hairdo
    the bride
    me
    me at my house car porch.
    ----------------------------------------
    and on saturday, i was happy that dear went for my cell with me. =) it was meaningful learning about unhurried prayer. Then dear invited me to his brother's birthday dinner. It was seafood buffet. really goood. hope your parents and brother like the presents. we both felt so homely that night =) Thank you dear for making me feel at home. hugs.
    miss euu! see ya in a while! =)
    -not a short update after all heez-
    *time to kick my butt and get myself do some work after a super slack weekend!!

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->