• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Sunday, February 18, 2007

    chinese new year!

    Since its a festive mood, i took some pictures during reunion dinner and chinese new year itself! can brighten up my blog a bit hee hee.

    REUNION DINNER - MARINA SOUTH LONG BEACH













    snap shot of my 2 cousins' conversation. Both just entered jc =) my 2 closest cousin hee hee, whom we used to play so much during childhood days...those were the times..












    haha what can i say? this is how mothers gossip! (oops! haha..see their serious expressions...wonder what they talking about. and i have to add...every year desert is either 'orh knee' dunno how to spell or 'red bean soup'..can next year be coconut sago or smth haha!)












    haha look at my cousins! the family of 5! with 3 ladies wearing tailor made chong sum. sooo cute!
















    hee hee. my fav lil cousin! we teased her and said she looked like cyrstal jade waitress! lol...and her sis was asking her to serve tea and xiao long bao..!
















    whoa its so hard to make her smile and take a pic..i had to bribe her with my hp haha
















    hur hur... =)








    hee hee..me again.
    ok thats all for pictures! didn't really take a lot using my hp..
    OH! my cousin is getting married on 18Mar! MY FIRST COUSIN TO GET MARRIED! ho ho ho..my first wedding dinner! and i was approached to be her bridesmaid...shld i shld i? think it'ld be so fun! get to wear gown somemore! hee hee hee.
    ok..now waiting for visitors to come and gtg to another aunt's place for lunch. every year, this lunch will be super good. coz she cooks really well...!! and she has osim massage chair haha.
    ok..thats it! happy cny ppl!

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->