• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Wednesday, January 03, 2007

    I know i'm quite late but still, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    This year has been extraordinary, really. During the long break i had after A Levels, i went to work at KPMG for 5 months. It was such an interesting experience, as i faced so much office politics, pushing of workload, sarcastic remarks from some managers, seeing the horribly stressed look of the colleagues who had to work till 12am on weekdays sometimes. But admist it all, there are really nice colleagues like Mei Ling and Karen who brought my whole working experience so much happiness and till today, i'm still keeping in touch with mei ling. =)

    I guess Uni hasn't been that bad. Though i've whined quite a lot about being so busy, being so stressed up, but all these business was my own doing. I chose Chem Eng, despite knowing that it would be stressful. I chose to be in canoeing sub club and campus crusade, and i chose to be part of the SYC Committee. But each and every one of these activities have made me learn so much. I never knew how to operate photoshop till i joined canoeing...i never knew i could design t shirts and see people wearing them. =) I never knew that this year i would be able to attend my first church camp.

    This year, i was fortunate. I managed to go to Russia and China cum Vietnam with my family. Both trips were awesome and i really thank God for them.

    But this year, admist everything else, i'm most thankful for you. You've been such an angel, lighting up my life. I am so so blessed. =)

    Celebrating Christmas and New Year was superbly wonderful this year and there will be many more to come =)

    2007 - I just really want to cherish those around me, esp jess and you. Most importantly, i want to manage my time well and place my priorities right - keeping God as the first priority in my life. I must strive to seek His will every single day of my life.

    Let us also face 2007 with courage. Together as one, we'll overcome all struggles or hurdles together..and we know we can do all these because we have God in the centre. =) things will work out.

    Hope 2007 will be great for all of us!!

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->