• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Saturday, January 20, 2007

    bored

    i'm getting tired and bored of doing my tutorials...and there's still more to be done! to relieve a lil of my boredom, just felt like typing something here.

    My brother left for Manchester 2 nights ago. =( sobs, he'll be away for 6 months or so. long long time. If you read the newspaper, you would have known that UK is experiencing really really bad weather these days. Thankfully, my brother's flight didn't get affected..just delayed. The winds were so strong that many flights were affected and had to stop somewhere else. My brother's flight almost landed at Glasgow! Phew...luckily it managed to reached Manchester or there wld be so much hassle. He hasn't got his luggage yet..till now..because of the weather. Maybe they can't unload or smth. -shrugs- but it's so inconvenient. 2 days without your luggage! thankfully, he got 2 hand carry bags and have some extra clothing in there. poor boy.

    and i heard from my daddy that his hostel is pretty run down. ceiling light spoilt. heater not working properly. and its far from his campus. aiyo. hopefully he can request for transfer with his 2 other friends.

    I miss my brother..thank God he's safe and sound. Pray that his luggage will come soon, his room will get fixed and everything would be comfy and nice for him. But i know he'll survive...he has been through training in Brunei and Taiwan anyway! hehe..and i know God is with him. Thank you to all those who've been praying for him..and please do cont praying for him. =)

    why do all my weekends seem to pass exceptionally fast? and my next weekend will be totally burnt by canoeing..sobs.

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->