• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Saturday, December 30, 2006

    Today has been a really long day.

    Went for k lunch with mei ling. It was really wonderful seeing her again. It's been so long since i last met her...almost 4-5 months i think! All along we've been kinda keeping in touch with each other, but i was always so busy, not being able to meet up with her during her off days. I'm so happy today i could meet up with her to catch up and do our usual activity - k box! just the two of us. =) We updated each other of our life, and i get to hear how the other colleagues in kpmg are doing and all. Though my age gap and hers differ by almost 10 years, we can click and i'm so thankful to know her. =)

    But the highlight of the day was the concert organised by Play By Ear and my brother performed a piece. He played really well...i was nervous for all the participants, coz there were a few who fumbled and played wrong notes..i could see their shivering fingers too. Mind you, it was relaly not easy. To play solo on a grand piano on a stage in Raffles Hotel Jubilee Hall is not an easy task. I myself, as an audience, could feel jittery for the performers. What about them? But they were all good. Some of them could play a piece just by learning the piano for 4 months! incredible! But the winner in my heart would of course be my brother. As he played the jazz piece, i was feeling so proud of him. so so proud of him. could see that my parents were so proud of him too. They were beaming. =) my brother really played very well. Even though he said he didn't play as well coz he fumbled a little (which can't really be heard ), he's still the best in my heart. Just wanna say that i'm so proud of you and you really did it well! :)

    i'm watching a taiwan drama now..called 'e zuo ju zhi wen'. It's really funny and nice. should catch it! i'm at episode 3!

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->