• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Friday, December 22, 2006

    I'M BACK!

    It has been a long long time since i last blogged. After the 1 week holiday at China and North Vietnam, i kinda lost the momentum to blog. Inertia u call it. hee hee.

    My trip to China and North Viet was fabulous. I went to Gui Lin, Yang Shuo, Hanoi...the scenery and nature there is awesome! I love the mountains, the clear blue sky, the birds, the vast sea, the villages, the rurality...it makes me so dreamy when i was there. I kept picturing myself living such simple, happy and stress free life. It's magnificent...the majestic mountains reminds me of how great God is. God is really such a creative God. =) Will upload the pictures when its ready..

    SYC Camp was great. Everything went pretty smooth...the first nite, i responded to altar call..and i teared that night..i was so touched, can't really express how i felt then..i just know that i desire for Him, and i really yearn more of Him.

    Many things have happened for the past few weeks...ups and downs. I fell quite sick...lost my voice, sounded like a frog. San, u can testify to this! haha...but yay, we finally had our k box outing though i was supposedly having my sorethroat. u guys cured it! my throat is fine now..yay yay..

    i'm really glad yesterday's christmas party went well...i was even more glad that zz, sb, ko sing, winnie and u went. =) Hope u all enjoyed it! smiles

    i'm quite random now..dunno wad to blog about. I guess next week gonna be quite a busy week...will be meeting mei ling (finally!), xin ling, jia min, acqua (maybe first), and prob got jc class outing. but i'll make sure i have enough time for other things :)

    christmas is arnd the corner! i'm so happy...yay, its gonna be such a fab christmas this year! yippee!

    and this year, there's so much to thank God for. esp this christmas, so many thanksgiving to do... =) will thank God with u. God has been wonderful..He has been so faithful, always opening His arms for me. but i'm a naughty girl, always running away and putting other things before Him. My bad...God has shown me what it takes to sin...the consequences i have to bear, the amount of faith it takes to resist any temptation...the past few days have been such a roller coaster ride but at the end of it, God is still there, providing a way out for us. Praise be to God =)

    If God is for us, who can be against us?

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->