• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Thursday, December 28, 2006

    China Photos Part 1

    When i went to Gui Lin and North Vietnam, i was totally absorbed to all the babies that i see on the street! haha coz their winter clothings really make them so adorable and i go goo goo ga ga over them! literally! ask my dad, mom, bro, or cousins, they can testify to this! haha. eveyrtime i say 'oh my gosh, so cute!!', they have to make sure their cameras are ready coz it's understood that i wanna take pictures with these babies! and i wld be so crazy, i wld go and play with the babies and tell their mummies her baby very cute. haha. and then i wld continue saying over and over how cute they are.

    ok. i TOTALLY ADORE BABIES. fullstop haha. but some babies got so frightened of me, they refused to take picture with me and cry! it wasn't intentional! my dad wants to take the picture too! :P (push the blame) haha. oops. but then, all the mummies are so willing to let me take pics with their babies. wa haha.

    wad can i say but 'so cute!' the babies i mean. dont you totally agree with me?!


























































    this is the poor little baby boy who cried so badly. look at him tugging his mummy coz he really don't want to take picture with me! (so very hurt) see how willing the mummy wants me to take the photo with her baby! hehe.

    ok, there were a lot more babies that i saw but too pai seh to ask for a picture. so this is it. haha. end of babies galore.

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->