• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Wednesday, November 08, 2006

    Today, today.. have been an extraordinary day.

    Truly, today is probably the first time i felt so drained. Emotionally, physically, mentally, spiritually.

    That I felt so tired to do anything but to stare at my notes with negative thoughts lingering all over my head. I suppressed my feelings, and tried to smile. I guess i was successful since no one questioned if i was ok. Perhaps i have mastered that skill. The library seems to be my home in nus, a place where it is relatively quiet and i don't have to talk or smile and can just quietly pretend to study and escape from the world.

    Today, i felt like running away..to somewhere far far away. I imagined myself hiding in some deserted place at night...imagined myeslf going abroad and wander around till i got lost...Today, i felt tired from asking God to guide me. Somehow, i have been praying and praying but i'm impatient. I want an ans. And i know God told me not to be anxious. Perhaps God is tired of listening to me everyday. Though i know everyone wld tell me otherwise.

    Today is extraordinary coz God heard me. I was depressed, in distress, and Jess's msg came right in time, asking me if everything was alright. Dear, i know you're with me and it warms my heart. God sent her to me. Thankful for that. I was on the brink of tears, but i held on. and somehow, sandra was arnd to brighten me up. I realised then that in bad times, i cannot be left alone. Foolish thoughts will flood my mind. i would need things to occupy my thoughts.

    Thanks san for the wonderful dinner we had and the awesome night we had yest. will upload the pics another time.

    Through it all, God pulled me through today and i should be more than thankful. my faith is probably not as strong, but i hope its enough to sustain me through. and truly, no matter how many bad times we may have, you've been a true blessing. thank God for you. The human's heart is an amazing little thing God has created..something so mysterious and bewildering. or is it just me..perhaps..i'm truly disappointed with myself.

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->