• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Tuesday, November 21, 2006

    See how much Davina has grown! HAHAHA

    i'm taking a BREAK from studying...
    Not that i've got lots of time to spare to blog such wu liao stuff but heh, studying is so monotonous! haha...though i still have sooo soo much to study. bleah. its never ending anyway. heh heh.

    I;ve decided to do a lil welfare stuff for all my uni friends who will be going thru the horrendous exams in a few days time. My blog will serve as a stress-reliever kit! i know how stressed we all can get. To prevent all of us from going INSANE, we all need some laughter to cheer us up! haha


    so..here's a sneak preview of my pics when i was young!!! SEE HOW MUCH I'VE GROWN! haha from a lil baby....so innocent. giggles..


    AND...

    DO YOU THINK I LOOK LIKE A BOY WHEN I WAS A BABY?! haha! some ppl told me that.

    LOOK AT MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GENUINE ESPLANADE!!!!! wahahha! am i doing sorta like a hip hip hurray action? hahaha...i'm goin nuts






















    AND HER HAIR STARTS TO GROW..AND NO MORE DURIANS NOW. heh heh i was plump when i was young. hmm..think chubby is a nicer word. ahahha.




















    Why do i seem to open my mouth when i take picture?! haha i just realised...

    .........
    ......
    ...
    ..
    .

    AND THEN SHE STARTS GROWING THINNER. and she was a regular yamaha student for 6 years ..i started young! look at the t shirt? ohh and my hair accessories! used to have a basketful of them and i will choose wad i want and my maid will help me tie my hair. hahahha...



















    and she is thoroughly blessed with a doting and caring brother who's currently chionging the exam race with her too!




















    to everyone including my bro: JIA YOU! =) and remember to give thanks to God for everything! will pray!

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->