• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Thursday, November 30, 2006

    quick quick quick!

    Davina is a lil unwell today but she's still happy =) not because of my mno paper though. just hope i cld at least get a B for it.

    I really can't wait for 5th December now - the day i'm freed of the exam monster. And i wish it was morning paper..evening paper makes everything seems sooo long. and she could only yearn time pass quickly.

    i realised..

    i lost the drive to study. initially i wanted time to pass slower so i got more time to study. But as i see 5th December getting nearer and nearer, i wish time faster pass so i can get it over and done with for all my papers. i know i'll be happpyyy on that day =)

    you know why.... :)

    so fri is my FNA paper...urgh. i so dun want it to kill me. i have low confidence and kinda fear this subject. pray pray pray..after this paper i'll be relieved. just took a good 1 hour nap. i'm refreshed and smiley now! i'll do my best!!

    GANBATTE!

    ohh...and i reallllliii can't wait for x'mas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Woo Hoo!! =D *dance arnd in glee*

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->