• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Friday, November 03, 2006

    Michael W. Smith - You Are Holy (Prince of Peace)

    " For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles. Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creater-who is forever praised. Amen" Romans 1:21-25

    Today has been one of the rarest times that I did my quiet time before i started doing my work. and boy, it was good. I feel calm once again, knowing that i've lifted all my burdends and worries to Him. Came across this verse in Romans and it kinda struck me that I have only worshipped God in name and not in heart. How ashamed i have been.

    I have fallen. But I am no longer fallen. I am pulling myself up with God's strength in me. Slowly, I'm growing and turning to God. God - my prince of peace forever. I'll live my life for You. =)

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->