• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Sunday, November 19, 2006

    ME STRESSED!




















    A pic of me at the zoo. I'm as unhappy as that poor little animal. Is that a chimpanzee? *ponders* (i'm sua koo)

    ANYWAY!

    I'M SICK OF STUDYING!!! i'm here to whineeeeeee hahaha

    dav's been so so unproductive, she feels she's gonna screw up & flunk. her brain has a limited capacity and it feels empty. thats bad. where has all the knowledge gone? did they exist in the first place? 5 more days and i've got TONS to study. dun talk about practice. BOO. dav's stressed. and she so badly wanna spend the holidays NOWW. exams are so demoralising. roar. such a toll on the delicate human brain. haha. ok, i'm exaggerating. i'm going inssaannneeee

    ok, breathe. God will make a way!

    to all who have been or are stressed..here's a vibrant smile from my cute lil coussie to all of you..hope it cheers you up!






















    SEE how my cousin, emma, has grown from such a cute lil innocent gal to such a pretty young gal now! heh heh both pics taken at my house. she'll be very popular next time hahaha!


    OK...AND SOMETHING FOR ALL OF YOU TO LAUGH AT!

    TO RELIEVE STRESS...LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE...

    HERE IT IS!!!! HAVE A GOOD LAUGH! =)




    MY TRANSFORMATION! (special thanks to Guo Yi hur hur)...any similarity??





















    ok..thats all for now.

    (gosh, its night already haha. hmm what have i done today? *scratches my head & pulls my hair off* I WANT TIME!!!!!)





    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->