• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Wednesday, November 15, 2006

    I can't thank all of you enough..

    MY 19TH BIRTHDAY...

    was splendid.

    It's been my best bday so far.

    Really thank all of you who have made my 19th bday so special. You guys have truly touched my heart and i really thank God for all of you.

    Saturday (11/11)
    Jess came to my house that day and we had a good time catching up. I hope your problem has more or less been resolved. =) hope i was of some help! happy to help you! and i was really happy to see you once again, and if you do need any listening ear, or help, just feel free to call or sms me k! i'll be there =) and thanks for your lovely bag and letter you wrote to me. Really sweet..love ya dear. i truly cherish our 10 and going years of friendship! it's been a long time, but it'll continue to grow in years to come, i promise. Thank God for such a wonderful best friend like you!!

    Sunday (12/11)
    I went to church for service and expected to rot the rest of the day quietly and boringly in my room. Never did i expect the sudden violent knock on the door at approx 2pm. I was bewildered. Who in my family would knock so hard? Hardly were there times when my family members would knock on my door. They would just open as and when they like. Shocked, and stunned, i just shouted, "YA?" and ta da! I had a BIG SURPRISE!

    Right there standing at my room's door was PUI SZE, HUI LIN, MIN HWEE AND SANDRA! i was so shocked that i was speechless! Apparently, i was in quite an unglam state coz at home ma! hahaha and my room all in a mess and all..so paiseh. haha they nvr give me any hints! truly, i was shocked! you guys succeeded in ur surprise! and i knew my brother was involved in their secret plan! =) Those lovely darlings of mine came with a really rich chocolate cake and we cut them together with my family (who were also in shock) haha. My parents bought me a mango cake as well, so we cut 2 cakes one after another! thanks sweeties! and for the presents too..the lovely bag, both chip and dale key chain, pui sze's handmade cup cakes! and to sandra's ku ma, i really very touched to receive a present from her! haha..got to know san's ku ma when we did yuting's bday present this year at her house. glad she remembered me even though she calls me 'ribena' haha. =) san! your ku ma really nice! lets meet up together one day and eat 'fa shan hu' and 'chee cheong fan' together k! we spent a good solid 4 hours watching tv, looking at my holiday photos, playing guitar in my room, and just crapping! you guys made my sunday! so so happy!! and i had family dinner that night at Siglap's 'BIG FISH'. The food was really good and i had a great time bonding with my family =) thank you bro, daddy and mama. love ya all!!

    Mon (13/11 - Actual bday)
    Haha..i expected this day to be really simple...just meeting my 'kor' - Zhi zhong, for lunch and then go for dg and all. Never did i expect you to come with up with such a pleasant surprise for me. Thank you for being so thoughtful and arranging Acqua to come down to biz after my lecture and surprise me with a cake! Ice cream cake somemore..really delicious. Can't thank you enough. and to the rest of my acqua mates, thanks for coming down! really appreciate it! i was truly touched and surprised! you all got me there! really thought i was going to meet zhi zhong only. and 'kor', pls pls plsss do take care of ur health. hope ur heart gets better k! will pray for ya.

    And my beloved DGL was so sweet. She bought pizza and a cake to celebrate my bday with the rest of my dg members during group time. And they wrote me a card..it was really sweet. their prayers for me and all on my bday...i am really thankful for them. Hope we all continue to grow spiritually and walk in the Christian road together for the next 4 years. =)

    and thanks for spending the last few hours of my bday with me =)

    Wed (15/11)
    My dearest bitsies bluf me! i got cheated! haha i really thought we were going to k box! apparently, san told me that there's a new k box at Choa Chu Kang and thus i was asked to go there. I was surprised they asked me to go all the way down to such ulu place haha..when there's k box at clementi. But i didn't think too much into it. When i reached choa chu kang, i was asked to meet them at bus interchange. i was curious..why must take bus one? they said you can't walk to k box from mrt..quite far. And the bus ride was so long! haha didn't look like we're going to k box! and when i saw the road sign, 'MANDAI ZOO'. Then i got it! whoa lao..i super slow la! hahahha...it started to pour before we reached, and they were sad. haha..i was still wondering why sad since k box is not open area wad. Then i got it. haha. see how slow i am. And san kept saying, it might just be a passing cloud haha. It was funny! coz it didn't seem like its passing by only. haha. But thank God! the rain wasn't that heavy after we had our lunch at KFC! just slight drizzle!

    thank you dearies for remembering that i wanna go to the zoo..something i requested you all to follow me go during our after a levels break! haha, but didn't manage to go then. indeed, i was shocked that you all brought me to the zoo though coz every time we go k box one ma! but this surprise really got me! =) kudos to you two! And thank you for all the presents! The really pretty picture board, the glow in the dark bottle, the wired name book mark, the chip and dale speaker, the self designed shoes, the socks that accompanies it, the cards, the tweety bird balloon, and the delicious biscuits and chocs! i'm really really very touched!! no words can express it really.

    We had so much fun taking pictures and exploring the zoo with the map, despite the slight drizzle. It was such an educational trip! haha the orang utans were the cutest right! saw so many so many animals, had so much fun laughing and seeing yuting complaining how itchy she was coz of the many mosquito bites! It's been donkey years since i last went to the zoo!! and we truly enjoyed ourselves i'm sure =) and eating B&J icecream in the end! no words can describe the fun we had..so wait and see the pictures!

    Just wanna say thank you to both of you, for making the effort to make my presents and think of such novel ideas to surprise me despite this busy period. I know how busy we are..esp yuting, how she had to chiong her project the past few weeks, with such minimal sleep. And yet, you all still met up to do my present and all. Really am so touched! You two are such darlings! Let's work hard for the next few weeks and then we'll celebrate on the 7th of Dec for k box okiez! we'll be high then i'm sure! =) with our bitsie power, we'll trash those nus papers ok! i'm always there to support you two! Love ya bitsies! HUGS. =)

    And thank you to everyone else who remembered my bday and wished me. Cheng Hyork, Alex, Siang Weng, Zeinab, Guo Yi, Clara, Mei ling and jonathan from kpmg, polly my cousin, my maid, jia jia, Guo Liang, Xin Ling, Yi Ling, Guang Yi, Zach, Magdalena, Ivan, Wei liang, Padma, Siu Fen, Wilson, the entire Acqua, Muskebbits, Pui Sze, min hwee, hui lin, min joo, jess.....thank YOU ALL SO SO MUCH! LOVE YOU ALL TO BITS!!! (I hope i didn't miss out anyone!)

    truly, i didn't expect my birthday to be so wonderful. Just a few days before my bday, i was thinking that my bday wld be very very quiet this year. Thank you all for all the surprises and well wishes. I am really blessed. =) Thank God for all of you!

    don't have the cable to upload pics in pgp. will upload them another time! =)

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->