• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Saturday, November 04, 2006

    God is forever faithful really. He brings people to brace me up as i journey through life. Really thankful. I had a good time of sharing with Gen today as we did our follow up. The testimonies we shared, the struggles we're facing now, the advices we provide for each other, and simply just praying with each other..all these encourages me and keeps me going. Such a dear sister in Christ. I might establish a mentor mentee relationship with her, as she suggested, but i'll pray abt it =) It would be nice to have someone more spiritually mature than me to guide me along and keep me on the right track.

    I feel comforted, knowing how God has worked so wonderfully in people's lives. Testimonies are really amazing. That God will never forsake us and give us too big a problem that we cannot pull through. And when we look back at the dark times, we can see how God has helped us through and marvel at God's wonderful plan He has for each and everyone of us.

    Key verse for follow up today.

    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight."

    I have this sense of peace in my heart that God is guiding me as i walk closer with Him. I have been reminded during the past 2 days that whatever decision you make, do not be afraid if its wrong. As long as you're working in accordance with God's will, always committed and faithful to God, even if the decision is wrong, God can easily steer you back. God is forever faithful. Give thanks. =)

    happy sunday! jia min and yi ling gonna give me and xl a bday dinner treat tonite! wee~! been a long time since i last saw those 2 darlings. hope to have a nice time of catching up tonite!

    Realised i've not been putting pictures up in my blog so i've decided to put some random pictures up:
















    It's totally random that i put this pic here. but i'm reminiscing the-after-a-levels-holidays now as i browse thru the pics in my com. hee hee. we had such a fun wet hike! memories memories..
















    san! i thought u might want this since i didn't bluetooth it to you. such a cutie pic bitsie! giggles. =)





















    and finally..i can never have enough of this boy. he's such a cheerful cutsie little boy who never fails to brighten people up. =) God's blessing!

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->