• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Friday, November 24, 2006

    The battle has begun!

    I've just had my first exam in uni a few hours back.

    After the 2 hours of scratching head, flipping papers, intensive scrabbling...it just seems that time passes so fast. The end of a 2 hour paper marks the end of an entire module which i've been doing for 5 months already. All the projects, assignments, research, writing, thinking...and through it all, beautiful friendships have been created. =) my ctw class has been wonderful, i can't give more thanks. and my tutor is one of the best i've ever come across in uni so far...in all, this module, though a lil heavy, it has been fun.

    I had lunch with my cousin Yijun and my brother...finally saw his room in kuok (i kinda like it there compared to pgp, maybe i'll relocate in year 2 heh heh) Lunch at botak jones was good (its a stall in a coffee shop that sells western food and is superbly well known for customer service and good price with food coming in big big portions..shld go see their sausage.. ENORMOUS! ) had a great time catching up with my bro and my cousin..as we giggle and gossip abt life in uni. =) though all 3 of us found our papers tough today, dont worry okie..we'll do fine ultimately. Results isn't everything anyway!

    Really, i sincerely give thanks to God today for guiding me through, for the friends that have shown me constant encouragement, for everything and anything.

    lets remember to give thanks depsite the grades...coz ultimately, God is in control of everything.

    I'm entrusting the entire exam into His hands..for this exam is not for my glory, but His. =)

    Let's strive on with faith and in love. To all my friends, you've got my utmost support. together, we'll run the race..God bless!

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->