• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Wednesday, October 04, 2006

    Happy birthday mummy... =)

    [decided to edit this post..felt i was a little insensitive in the unedited version yepp]

    I know i have a test tmr and i haven't finish studying but oh well..this post is dedicated to my mummy so its important =)

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA! ( bro and i call my mom 'ma' =P )

    Despite our hectic schedules in sch, my bro and i made the effort to come back home today just to celebrate my mom's bday and give her a little surprise since unlike last time, i'll be away from home during her bday this year. After discussing our timetable, my bro and i managed to come up with an agreement; which is to come home at arnd 11 pm today since he only finishes his tuition at 10.30! busy bro! =) but really thank him for making the effort to get my mom a cake and pressie (pink cardigan - my bro has gd taste!) and i went to get the card :P he got no mid term test to study heh. but nevertheless, the surprise turned out great. We went home together, quietly prepared the cake on the dining table with the gifts and we both went up to my parents' room and SURPRISE! =) My mom initial look was puzzled (probably wondering if she saw us correctly) haha..yes, i'm home! to add on, she called me at 9.30 today to ask me the usual stuff like drink water and all...and she knew i had a test tmr..so she really didn't expect i wld come home. after realising that it was really me and my bro, she smiled and asked how come suddenly come back..haha she got a shock. yay..surprise accomplished! poor daddy was more sick than before..he got mc today. sigh. really hope he gets better! anyway, we asked our parents to go downstairs..and there was the cake and gifts.

    The smile on my mom's face says it all.

    We sang happy birthday, gathered around the dining table and eat the cake and my mom tried on the cardigan and read the card. hee...my bro is gd at buying gifts! it suits my mom perfectly =) really nice pinkish red colour!

    and my dad was concerned. he looked at me while i was eating and said...how come u getting thinner day by day? haha i was like..hmm really meh? then i just said coz i've been sleeping little, too much work, and pgp food really sucks. haha. but i still eat! anyway, its nice to spend time with my family on such special occassion. really warm =)

    and tmr's mle test seems so insignificant at that point in time. putting a smile on my mom's face is much more important and valauble =) really glad she was happy and touched. happy birthday ma...we love you!

    I've been too stretched lately..probably because my body isn't well at the same time. Yest was really bad! i felt nauseous and giddy during maths lect, and i had to go to the toilet and vomit. but i didn't eat much in the morn. guess the phlegm is choking me..had to cough it out! and then i had a really long day yest..from 8 am all the way to 8.30 pm. project meeting for 4 over hours and everyone was so quiet. sigh. but nevertheless, managed to get wad we wanted done..and sunday morn, i've to go back sch to do video. bah. i'm skipping sunday's service...i don't want to, but there's no other days my team members can meet and the dateline is very near. but despite all the tiredness, God spoke to me yest. I prayed to God for strength coz i felt i was breaking down. i sat on my bed, took out my bible, and just opened it. it just so happened that i opened the book of eccelessiates. (dunno how to spell) and it really is so real. Chapt 1 talks about how wisdom and all other pursuits are meaningless if it's not for the glory of God. all the tutorials, lectures, tests, projects, canoeing courses, publicity work...wad will all this come to if i don't use it for God? really..we don't have to do all these to prove our abilities coz God already know our limits. why do we have to prove to ourself that we can do it when we already know that with God, all things can be done? there's no need for competition to prove our abilities coz by faith, we know things will turn out fine.

    we can never be the best since God will always be the best. so just do our best, and leave the rest to God! it's that simple yet many of us, even me, can't apply it to our lives. when we do well, how often do we attribute these grades to God's work? or do we claim credit for ourselves, thinking that we are just capable..its my ability..my intelligence..my hardwork. really, i think all of us should constantly remind ourself that its not about 'me', but its about Him. our lives is not for us, it's for Him.

    think i've said too much! better cont mugging now..friends, do cont to pray for me okie! i've got meeting agains straight after tmr's test till late at night..and meeting on friday again! church on sat, project on sunday, bible study on mon, and tue fna test! GOSH. i'm so dead. plus tutorials, plus research, plus canoeing course coming, plus canoeing publicity work. ARGH. when i'm weak, He will lift me up. i will just commmit all these into His hands.

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->