• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Saturday, October 07, 2006

    Father, I'm sorry...











    Above all kingdoms,
    Above all thrones,
    Above all wonders the world has ever known.
    Above all wealth and treasures of the earth,
    There's no way to measure what you're worth.

    Crucified,
    Laid behind the stone.
    You lived to die,
    Rejected and alone.
    Like a rose trampled on the ground,
    You took the fall and thought of me,
    Above all.

    Lord, sorry for disappointing you time and time again, i'm truly ashamed of myself. I've not lived according to Your will. I've failed to be a good disciple of Yours. I've sinned terribly, and praised you with an insincere heart. Time and time again, I've neglected you, taking You for granted. God, i really am not worth for Your love. Despite my uncountable sins, You have never forsaken me, never giving up hope on me. You're my creator, my God, my Father, my best friend, my lover, my saviour, my pillar, my redeemer, my teacher, my comforter. You've taken up all roles there can possibly have and fulfilled them without flaw and yet, i've failed to be a good daughter of Yours. Sorry God...i'm ashamed and i gladly bow down on my knees, surrendering my all to you. Take it, Lord...You know Father, how much i yearn to see you everyday..how much i desire to hold Your hand..to hug you so very tightly and never letting you go. Father, everytime i imagine You on the cross... it hurts me badly and i wish, i was there instead of You. So often, i wonder how heaven would be like, and wonder what's in store for me. I want to sit beside You, talk to You, laugh with You, play with You..God, i know You are hurt everytime i cry and when i'm in pain. I longed for your comfort, your guidance...but in all honesty, there are times i am desperately trying to hear Your voice. You know it all God..I'm crying out so badly to You, hoping You would respond to me immediately..but i know by faith, that You're there and that You've heard me and have cried with me. I don't know how my life would turn out to be, and i know i shouldn't be afraid of the future. But i'm Lord...I pray for strength right now, and this sense of inner peace that can come only from You. As i tear right now, You may not be here physically to wipe it dry for me..but o Lord, please reassure me of Your presence..I pray for revival of faith, that I would be strong no matter how difficult life may be, no matter how tiring it gets. This prayer God, i commit into Your hands.. i'm sorry and i love You... In Jesus most precious name, Amen.

    [Guo yi, thanks for being so nice to pass me your external drive, full with Christian songs. As i struggled through the whole of today, your songs really encouraged and touched me...thanks for being such a blessing. God bless you.]

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->