• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Thursday, October 19, 2006

    been busy!!!

    projects and more projects...

    publicity and more publicity...

    and the never ending tutorials and lectures...

    i feel stretched. been feeling really tired these few days....i have barely 4 hours of sleep each day this week. and my days are really long..8am to perhaps 7-8 pm at night. that explains why i hardly blog these few days... =) plus the taggy board is so irritating haha.

    i've been putting a lot a lot of effort into my projects...probably spending most of my time on project meetings and all. i hope it all pays off. and i'm really thankful for my project groups esp for CTW and MNO. my project mates are lovely...cooperative, funny, friendly, sensitive, understanding... really, i can't thank God more. It's been such an enjoyable time working with them. MNO project will be due next wed and we had such a fun time doing the video though meetings were always so long and tiring for us. CTW first draft will be due tmr...i really appreciate my CTW group. =) they are such darlings...we do eveyrthing together..even the writing of the entire project. Perhaps its more inefficient this way, but the process of brainstorming and doing it together leaves memorable memories. How we keep eating and craving for eng chicken pie, and laughing at our own silly creative ideas for our recommendations. we are one creative and crazy group...we even call ourselves the "Democratic Youth Society" how silly. sometimes, ctw makes us so high we just started crapping and laughing all the way. braindamaged heh. i just printed the first draft..and its really pretty =) hope everything goes well!

    but i know life is not all bout studies and canoeing. despite all the busy schedules and all, God is still in the centre of everything..that i know. Without Him being my focus, everything else is meaningless and it makes me feel empty. in everything, i'll still give thanks no matter how rotten or how tired i feel at times. I'll cont to draw strength from Him. =)

    and min hwee...i'm so happy u are willing to join canoeing! hee..and sandra! it's always enjoyable having dinner with u..just sitting at our usual place in PGP and crapping =) i like our dining spot btw! so nice to eat dinner there. and my dear yuting...where are u?! i miss u gal...update me and san okiez!!

    and jess dear...take good care of ur health with the haze and all. hope internship going well for u! keep going k!

    i'm worried for my subjects...esp my fna. i just have some fear for it...pray God will guide me through it. sigh. there's so much studying to do..yet i'm still struggling with my projects and all. time time time...where art thou?

    i'll be busy for the next few weeks....prob wun be blogging often or meeting up with ppl often. pls do understand!! really appreciate it =)

    will keep all of u in my prayers...God loves us all.

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->