• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Wednesday, September 06, 2006

    It's been approximately 3 nights spent in PGP.

    I'm quite satisfied with my room and all. Frankly speaking, i thought i would be scared and all because after all, this is the first time i am staying away from home. And knowing me, i'm pretty dependent. My parents and friends were concerned that i wouldn't be able to sleep well on my first night. On the first night, my mom smsed me, called me to ask me what i ate, how's everything, if i've taken my supplements and all...even my bro msged me on msn to ask to see if things were alright. I'm so so blessed. =)

    Thank God i have been sleeping well, eating well, and having fun too. I'm quite amazed that i'm not really that fearful being alone in this foreign place. seriously, if u have no friends in pgp, it's really very lonely and sad. luckily i got sandra! haha u rock gal...it's been so fun visiting ur room, crapping and laming arnd, and having u, min hwee n yuting visitng my room eating snacks (8 o'clock! haha), singing with my media player, laughing, soft toys mini fight and all...hahaha..it's fun! like wad u all said, my place is very suitable to 'nua' ...u guys are welcome anytime k! and yes, mh if u wanna stay over, come come! =) got enough space for u..just dun snatch my soft toys away hahaha! =)

    but...i've been too slack...i haven't been really muggging..and i'm worried. coz i have to maintain cap. sigh. my engines have to start working...but there's so much other activities, like welcome tea, interviews, mentor mentee session and so on! really hope all these stop soon...

    oh! and i had a wonderful time with my church friends today. gavin, joanne, charmaine, andrew, JJ, amanda, guo nian, john, sophie! i was laughing pretty hard esp when JJ keeps self praising himself, making gavin feel 'tah bu leh tahan' haha...they were so funny. it's nice to gather for fellowship once in a while.

    sigh. i miss home....i miss my mom's naggings, i miss home food, i miss eating dinner with my family, i miss watching tv with them, i miss my family member's voices, their laughter, and i miss my room, my house, everthing. but its time i learn to be independent.

    everyone is working so hard. and here i'm slacking and fooling arnd. i'm stressed! boo hoo...but i just have to follow the current and push myself. if only i could buy time...

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->