• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Saturday, September 30, 2006

    I don't know why i'm blogging so frequently when i still have lots of studying undone. haha, whack myself for being so distracted.

    Anyway, Zhi Zhong kor, HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!
    Hope you have a smashing 21st birthday. It's your special day today, really hope you have a fun filled and blessed one. Just wanna say that its a real blessing to know you, to 'acknowledge' you as my 'kor', to spend memorable memories with you and the rest in Acqua. How we often teased each other, laugh with each other, crap with each other, listen to each other, confiding, comforting and encouraging each other. Thank you lotss. you rock! may you continue to light up ppl's lives okie! take care kor! ;) and once again, happy happy birthday!

    And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAGDALENA too!
    I know she won't see this but anyway, just wanna wish her happy bday =) It's been so long since i last see her..say sec 4? She's one gal i will nvr forget..i remember the times she stood by me, the times she comforted me, gave me advice and listening to me. She was one of my closest friend in secondary school..but sadly, we drifted apart after sec 4. Yet, i have not forgotten her...and its nice to know that she hasn't forgotten me when we smsed each other today. Hope to meet up soon with her and catch up. really would like to know how's she's like now, curious to know if she has changed in looks, and hope our once close-friendship can be rebuilt once again. may God bless her in every part of her life.

    anyway, my mom was packing some stuff at home and opened a photo album, containing honeymoon pictures with her and my dad. awwww...it was sooo sweet. and she was so pretty (ok correct that, she's still pretty now. my prettiest mommy) she was and still thin! I exclaimed when i saw her pic, "how come so thin?". and she said her waist line was like 22-23. GOSH. *envy and pouts (how come i dun have it! haha) anyway, she was really pretty! like some model..lucky daddy heh. and my dad, haha looking so cool in the pics. they looked so loving awww. their honeymoon is really what i want my honeymoon to be like in the future. haha i was like..wow. They went to aussie, new zealand..all the grasslands, mountains, flowers, farms..how sweet. their blissful marriage is i guess, something everyone wld hope for. =) really happy for my parents! haha though i know its weird saying it. but i'm really thankful for them, thankful that my mom is ever so tolerant when my dad gets unreasonable, thankful that my dad doesn't any o how blow his top at my mom, thankful that both of them love each other till today, thankful for their existence for without them, i won't be here today.

    haha. my mom just came into my room. and she really surprises me sometimes. my lappie was playing jay's 'qian li zhi wai' and when she heard that song, she told me she know that song..even the title! wow..trendy mommy. =)

    ok, davina, enuff of blogging!!! i'm outta here! ;)

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->