• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Friday, September 15, 2006

    Happy birthday bitsie bao ka liao!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SANDRA YAM (MUSKEBBIT BAO KA LIAO)!

    Hope you really had a blast for ur bday this year! Yuting n i planned 2 surprises for you! At 12am, the start of your birthday, i tried to trick you to come my room by saying there's a beetle that i need you to help me remove in my toilet. but i think apparently, u knew smth was fishy but still played along..haha..gd, at least u played along! At the meantime, dear yuting was hiding in the toilet with all the gifts on the toilet bowl, and she holding on to our hand made heart shaped jelly..waiting to surprise u. =) Hope you really like all the gifts! esp the cushion yuting and i designed and sewed!

    We had so much fun that night, happily eating the jelly (lucky its edible!), singing songs, laughing and laming arnd...and u and yuting same kind..cannot cry one.hahha..ok i sound sadistic. we laughed and talked quite a bit that night..and you two slept over! yay..it reminded me of the time we spent in KL...sleeping together in the hotel. It's so warm to have u 2 sleeping with me haha..and san discovered someone in our midst can sleep talk haha..(hope it wasn't me =X)

    Today, yuting and i went to k box earlier to decorate the room with balloons and happy birthday banner. Hope you like the design and surprise! haha it's like some bday party la! i'm sure u were really surprised today! and we had so much fun again singing and getting high! =)

    Bitsie san, are u touched! u better be! we put in a lot of effort and time! haha i even brought my fridge from my house especially for your jelly! or else i wldn't even be bothered to carry such a heavy fridge to my room haha...even my parents were mobilised to help me! :) haha, but now its a gd thing i have a fridge heh heh..can put more after eight chocolates hehe! in all, just wanna wish u a happy happy birthday from the bottom of my heart. ur bday is very special coz u're special! love ya! (give u a warm tight bitsie hug) =)

    yuting, i had a great time meeting up with u to do the jelly and cushion and decorating k box room! we succeeded! yay! give u a pat on ur back! kudos to us! =)

    birthday celebrations make me learn a lot haha..now i know how to sew and cook a little!

    love ya bitsies! time spent with u 2 is always so fun and memorable =)























































    and to you...hope u feeling better alright...will continue to keep you in my prayers. things will work out, dun worry. =) stay strong! u've got my support always! ;)

    -----------------------------------------

    i'm really really busy this coming week...i'm worried i can't cope.. i've got like almost 10 things on my agenda to complete during the weekend but time is so limited..dunno wad to do. got family dinner n gathering tmr and church on both days. I'm so screwed. hope i can survive this coming week. friends, pleassee do keep me in your prayers! thanks, appreaciate it lots! i'm drawing strength from Him..coz i really can't do this alone. i'm gonna struggle with little sleep this weekend.. =(

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->