• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Tuesday, August 08, 2006

    It's national day today..happy national day everyone! it's our nation's birthday once again =)

    Last sunday, i went for FOP with dear jess...it was really great. Although i cldn't really catch the sermon due to the preacher's accent, praise and worship was really good. I've felt 2 messages from God during praise and worship, which were 'You're forgiven child' and 'I'm always with u'. Thank God for His reassurance onto me. And i had a vision, which was a a beam of orange rays shining down from heaven, onto me..with a dove flying above me. It's a really warm and loving vision, which really made my cold hands warm (literally). God's just so amazing, really. God's with us no matter what happens, and He's one God that you can always rely on and lean on during your most unhappy times.

    Monday was the start of o-week. It wasn't as fun as CHESS camp, probably because my grp ppl weren't as enthu as my o-week grp members. but neverthless, my grp members are really warm and a nice batch of ppl too. Didn't do much on monday actually, coz FIC took up 3 hours and there were a number of talks. Thanks to acqua guys and seniors who came down on monday night to bring us out for supper at west coast mac. That was really sweet. Sorry to keep u guys waiting for hours..but thanks nevertheless.

    Practically didn't get to sleep at all that whole night. oh, thanks alvin for being such a great host at kent ridge hall.. haha..it was really good to be able to bathe with warm water during a rainy night. bet the rest of the gals enjoyed it as much. it was fun talking with u guys. By 5.30am, we had to start our flag day. Gosh, that was really physically draining but a good experience too. Get to meet different types of ppl..we did it from i guess 6 am to arnd 2 pm with many breaks in between haha. Some ppl are really generous, while some gets irritated whenever approached for donations. It's so nice giving those little kids stickers when their parents donate..seeing their cute little smiles can just warm my heart. =) though physically tiring, i guess its worth it since it's for charity.

    sch is starting really soon...and i really need to focus. I've got to set my priorities right. and i need to spend more time with God, i really do. I need God in my heart now and forever.

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->