• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Wednesday, August 30, 2006

    I am losing the enthusiasm to blog nowadays..lazy mode is up already. bad sign. heh. but i think my darling min hwee is worse! :P (oops dun kill me hehe..i always dun see u in sch la! so sad !!! wad kind of darling is this huh?! hee!)

    anyway, yesterday was elections day for ChESS. Congrats to all those who got their post! well, many and i really mean 'many' people came to ask why i'm stepping down. Guess it's kinda vexing having me to repeat all the time, though i do understand their curiosity. WELL! that's the choice i have made. I know some wld prefer me to run and serve ChESS, i really appreciate that and am glad u all think that i will do a good job..but somehow, i kinda lost my confidence and interest. call me fickle if u want. i really am. thats me...grew up like that...not easy to change, but yea, i'll try to change anyhow.

    well...lectures are getting cheemer day by day, and making me more blur day by day. bad sign again. but that means i have to put in more effort to do my own study and readings. the pace is fast, everyone knows it even though some may treat it with indifference. i'm gonna focus and fulfill my responsibility as a student and a daughter.

    i guess everyone has his or her ups n downs, i too have mine. and its frequent, erratic emotions u call it. i am still me, i'd prefer to keep it inside. dun force me to say it out, coz if i wanna say it out, i will do it...i just need some time to settle my emotions and thoughts.. dun question and dun think i'm sad if i'm not smiling. it's tiring to smile all the time..especially forced smiles..so if i'm not smiling, i'd probably feeling tired or just in thought, or just wanna be alone. doesn't mean i'm sad ya...i'm going through a slight struggle now with my feelings and faith and all. so right now, my main focus wld be to seek Him and renew my faith.

    dun think i'll be blogging often anymore...unless i feel the urge too. i'll continue to pray for my friends and all, hope u guys are alright yea..God bless u all =)

    jess, i know ur com is down. but just wana wish u bon voyage and have a great and pleasant trip! will miss u lotssssssssssssssssssssssssss and lotssssssssssssssssssssssssss though its just 5 days, I WILL MISS U!!! =) i know the tide is high for u right now, soon it will subside...lets cont to keep each other in prayer. God loves u and so do i! muackz!

    anyway here's little caleb who keeps everyone happy all the time! my official cutiepie! ;) grinz

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->