• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Thursday, August 31, 2006

    happy teacher's day

    I deleted my previous entry coz i don't want anyone to worry... i'm fine, just need a period of time to sort out my feelings and thoughts...

    Well, its teacher's day once again!

    A pity i can't make my way down to tj and sac this year coz sch ended late for me yesterday. a real pity, coz i miss my teachers so very much.

    These are the teachers who have touched my life, encouraged and motivated me, shaping me into who i am today..

    Ms Adeline Loh - my dear english tuition teacher in sec sch, whom i appreciate and respect very much. She was constantly there to encourage me when i was struggling with english.. i'll nvr forget the smses she sent to me when i felt down and weak. Those smses have been kept in my heart till now..they were just so important at that point in time. She was also the one who gave me the strength to speak up into who i am today...really, she's one teacher and friend i'll nvr forget.

    Ms Josephine Lee - My sec sch tutor too...she really rocks..everything also bao ka liao, science and maths, u name it all..anything, she can just teach. and my lessons with her were always so fun, especially the times she would share her experiences and jokes with me. i am always happy and eager to attend her lessons...without her, i'd probably wun be able to end up where i am today, being able to take chem eng and all...coz she really helped me to lay a strong foundation for science and maths. really glad for her that she has formed her own family.. =)

    Ms Karen Teo - She's really really special to me. my favourite teacher and always shall be. When i was emotionally exhausted in sec sch due to some incidences, she was there to listen to me and encourage me. Her replies to me via email were always very enlightening. I still remembered the time i asked her to be my god sis in sec sch! thinking back, that was realy hilarious..she's one teacher who nvr fails to hug her students whenever they are sad, and every teacher's day, i would receive a big tight warm hug from her.. really miss her hugs.. and she's the one who kindled up my interest for geog..her interest and passion to save the earth really inspires me. love her lots.

    Ms Siow - my piano teacher for dunno how many donkey years..she's been my piano teacher for a really really long time. probably since primary sch...being a lazy student, i always practise last minute, like half an hour before my lesson. that was how bad it was. and its usually the case that i would play really badly but she although a little irritated at times, would still try to be patient and not give up hope on me. every lesson, we wld chit chat during certain intervals and it was always entertaining. i miss her loads..

    Ms Kwan, Mrs Kay, Mrs Leong, Mr Foo, Mr Desai...are all my jc tutors. really miss them too...they are the best tutors u can ever find. always so patient, warm and approachable. the fun my class had during their lessons can never be replaced. i love tj precisely because of these teachers..dedicated and warm. they seem more like friends than tutors to us.

    Mrs Boo, Ms Adeline Lim, Mrs Heng..my sec sch teachers whom i repsect a lot also. mrs boo's lessons has been the most stress-free..coz she always smile and laugh..and her lessons are usually conducted in a different manner...there wld be quizzes and chemistry games, which were always enjoyable. Ms Lim is my sec 3 & 4 geog teacher..she rocks coz she's another geog teacher who made me fall in love with geog. However strict she may be, she's always easy to approach. i remember the numerous times i made appointments with her, and we would stay back after sch just to clarify my doubts. mrs heng is the nicest teacher u can ever find. she doesn't scold, and will never never hurt her students. if we do something wrong, she wld just tell u nicely and thats it. and so often, students wld step over her shoes. poor her. i remember the time our sch didn't get gold for syf guitar, and i was crying ( so were the other guitar members) coz we really worked so hard and had high expectations...i was in her class then, crying, and she came over to me to comfort me and talk to me. wah, she's just soo soo sweet.

    really thank God for all these teachers who have moulded me into who i am today. each of them have played a significant role in touching my life in one way or another. really miss all of them..

    just wanna wish them a special and happy teacher's day!

    i sent smses to almost all of them today..and its heartening to receive their replies, at least knowing that they didn't forget me, nor have i forgotten abt them. God bless them all..

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->