• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Monday, August 14, 2006

    first day of sch!

    Firstly, didn't mean to worry anyone when i wrote the last post. Just wanted to blog yesterday nite..but i'm really fine now. Don't worry okie! i'm fine and strong! =) thanks for everyone's concern! really touched!

    lecture today was quite alright, though i cldn't really hear some bits coz of his accent...so i guess i'll start to sit in front! today was a really long day anyway, i only got back home at 10 pm when i ended lecture at 10am!

    Well, after lecture, me and the grp guys kinda bum around in sch. all my girl friends abandoned me somehow! hahah! but its ok, think they got their own stuff to busy with =) i had a fun time hanging arnd with them though i practically got teased every second! boo hoo! :P

    Had a mini celebration for shanbing! HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY SHANBING!

    Then my dear mh and san called me up to jio me down to queensway to eat and shop a little...at first i was reluctant coz i was kinda tired and my bag was relaly heavy! but after hearing them talking abt meatballs, cihcken wings...i decided to go with them! haha after all, long time didn't go out with them already...about a week! hahaha! miss them already! yay, was happy to see them! we had our meatballs and chicken wings at ikea! it was reallli goood!!! thanks san and mh for introducing me that eating place! so yummy! we had a great time savouring the food! haha!

    then we went to shop ..coz i wanted to buy shoe and san and i wanted to buy bag...in the end san cldn't find her bag =(. i got an adidas sneakers! think its quite nice! yay! =) ooh and we each bought a 'cha ye dan' aka tea leave egg? haha it was yummy! rite dearies? haha and u guys were so funny..always making me laugh as we talked abt our o-week and all! anyway, its always fun and enjoyable hanging out with u all...bitsie yuting...must meet up soon k! miss u lots too! ;)

    its been a long day and my oh my, i have to wake up at 6.15 AM tmr??? how i wish i'm staying directly beside or opp NUS! but nvm, the east side has its own benefits! =)

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->