• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Thursday, August 17, 2006

    The bright lovely sun rays stream through my window,
    making me feel warm and comfy as i hugged on tightly to my bolster.
    How i wish I could open my window and take a breather,
    with the cool wind blowing across my face,
    and the bright sun shining on me.

    And as i stepped outside my house,
    all i see are large green pastures, with yellow daffodils and white lilies dancing happily with the wind.
    And there are small little sheeps running towards me, greeting me 'good morning'.
    And as i look further, there lies huge majestic mountains, with snowy mountain caps,
    piercing through the gigantic blue sky, with cirrus clouds spreading across it,
    creating the most beautiful painting one can ever paint.
    And as i glanced to the side, lovely ducks are paddling happily across a clear blue mirror lake,
    busy indulging and playing amongst themselves.

    And how i wish i was out there, running across the green pastures,
    with the breeze accompanying me, and the ducks and sheeps welcoming me.
    I wish i could lay myself on the soft green grass, with the blue sky way high above me as i stare at them with a wide smile across my face.

    Don't all of us adore and dream of such life? I do and i've been dreaming of it since young! I've always dreamed of migrating to such places especially when i age and retire. but as for now, i've to face reality. When reality sinks into me, it's then i realised life might not turn out the way i want it to. We aren't given life for the sake of pure satisfaction and enjoyment.

    Throughout my entire life, it has dawned upon me that i've yet to cherish those arnd me. I've seen the sudden demise of grandparents, friends losing their loved ones, and the drift of friendship as we move on with our lives. Life is short, it really is. You never know what's gonna happen tmr, so we should live each day to the fullest, doing things that are pleasing to the Lord's eyes. Sometimes, i really wonder if i could pull through God's judgement day and enter into eternity. But i know if i live according to His will, i will be able to enter Heaven's gates..so will others =)

    Things may not turn out the way we want it to, but remember, we are not living for ourselves, but for God. We should always follow His plan and not ours. =)

    Take heart that at least we have God centred in our hearts...

    It's said that though friends may not meet everyday, but as long as we are linked heart to heart, the friendship doesn't part. In all, i'm thankful and blessed enough for you to have crossed my life =)

    really, i don't see how we can survive without love. Life without love is just totally meaningless.

    take care everyone! you all are loved by me! hehe! =)

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->