• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Monday, July 31, 2006

    Spent most of my day today at the welcome session by NUS engineering. It was useful at some parts i must say. =) but i felt a little stressed too after hearing the professor..sounds like its gonna be tough and all. But i believe, with hard work and all, and of course faith in God, everything would turn out smoothly. =)

    Acquarians met up again for dinner at holland v for xo fish head beehoon ( was quite good overall ) followed by going to ACI hostel to gather together for chit chat and games...thanks to matthias =) It was a great venue..nvr been into hostel like that before.

    We played polar bear game ..which after a while, got me quite bored..coz i dun really know exactly how the game works..and i'm often quite lost..thank goodness i'm always the villager! hahahha..just have to keep quiet and observe...and that infamous football game again. Well, i must say we should be more sensitive while playing such matchmaking games. Coz not everyone would treat it lightly i believe...they may say it, but deep in their heart, they may mind...so u never noe =) better to be sensitive rite? just in case u hurt someone accidentally. For example, in the course of the game, the one who didn't get selected might feel hurt? coz some ppl wld more or less get eliminated..and isn't it like rejection? I'm not against the game..but maybe we can like not do it to such a large extent? =) no offence to the game! its quite entertaining at times too ;)

    I dunno why, but i feel numb now. I'm still finding myself lost in my chrisitian walk...when my friends were talking abt wads their favourite book in the bible today...i didn't know wad my ans was. I realised i hardly know the bible, and just felt being unworthy to be God's child. SIGH. and i'm still waiting to hear from God abt when He wants me to serve and in which ministry and all..and i still feel distant to YAM..how? everyone says it takes time...but how long? guess i have to be patient..but its tough leh...esp when i go for YAM and find myself out of place. Shall cont to pray abt it =)

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->