• July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • My love ones

    Jess dearie! =)
    Min Hwee
    Yuting - Muskebbit the Great
    Sandra - Muskebbit the Baokaliao
    Cheng Hyork
    Sam
    Pui Sze
    Melissa
    Joshua Tay
    Melody
    New Daddy
    Interview With God
    Inspirational website
    My true friend

    Gentle Whispers


    Credits

    Layout by chris

    Saturday, July 22, 2006

    NEW BLOG!

    FINALLY!

    For those who have been waiting to see my blog! Here it is!!! YAY!

    I know i've been telling people i will open up a blog really soon but i've been sitting on it for quite some time hehe..as some of you might know, i do have a private blog but then again, private blog is not meant to be disclosed =)

    Frankly speaking, i am an IT idiot...so i'm quite proud of myself that i managed to set up one! Last night, i spent hours trying to figure out those confusing html codes..which got me quite fed up hahaha..right guo liang? u should be able to testify this..i think u almost wanted to give up hope on me liao hahaha... but thanks la, i think u helped me along the way! and of course thank God! coz it's really trial and error that i got this done! Pretty amazing!

    Actually, i was quite inspired to really lay my hands down on setting up a blog after the outreach conference at church yesterday. Ben was speaking about how young christians should start using blogs to evangelise, which i think is a very good idea especially since MOST youths and young adults do blog. I'm not gonna like promote Christianity here, but rather, just hoping that my posts will be able to encourage some people when they're down, or even just merely sharing some of my personal testimonies which i hope can touch some people =) Of course, i also do hope that my friends and all will be updated with my life, like how i'm doing and all..I'll try my best to keep this blog going la...hehhee

    Hope you guys like my blog!

    <---design by chris at http://blogskins.com/me/raindrops25--->